Town Wars

Discussion in 'Server-Wide Events' started by Shepherd, Apr 30, 2013.

1. Shepherd

Shepherd Leader of Aurora, Captain of the Aurora High Guard

So basically, I have set out an area in random wilderness and town's that sign up to do this will fight for fun until we all get bored aha, there wont be many rules other than these:

No Diamond Gear

No Enchants

No Pot's or God Apples

No Diamond Weapons

Also if you just have a group of randoms, or mixed towns, just say so and state who is in your group :p

Basically come with crap aha it's purely for fun :p I have set out an area for the towns to build little bases, you can make and use tnt cannons, and griefing is encouraged and allowed. There is no real goal to this it's just to let off some steam and have fun. Towns that are interested in this post below(leaders). It is a first come first serve, so whoever signs up first gets to pick there towns spot and then once we have at least 3 towns we can decide on a date to do this. :)

Also I should note that if you do bring good shit by accident and die and it blows up or someone takes it umm I guess your bad? lol It's going to be crazy and fun so I hope to see everyone out to this :D

Towns will be given a 10 minute grace period where they can build there shit yo, and then we start to F**k shit up.

energester Darrington goaliebw Dayren_Teh_Pwner Cass KiadajTheBeast zference
  2. Shepherd

I hear by sign TWC up fo dis shit yo!
    lamplover17 likes this.
  3. WarPigs

WarPigs Trusted

This sounds fun but I was telling Cass last night we need an area or arena where we can play fight and not lose our mcmmo levels. Keep that on in the wild but like last night no one wanted to 1v1 for the heck of it because you lose your points
  4. Punkae

Punkae Moody goth, artist, writer, insomniac Staff Member [______________________]

I declare my town signed up! :D
    Shepherd likes this.
  5. Dayren_Teh_Pwner

Dayren_Teh_Pwner SwagCity

I Have Been Chosen to Present my town, And Were all in But were all going to have a Pokemon skin because elite 4 so pro bro. :)
    WarPigs and Shepherd like this.
  6. Shepherd

Ok so that makes atleast 3 towns in so we should start discussing a time, i think either tonight or tomorrow would be cool, we can always do it more than once.
  7. Dayren_Teh_Pwner

We all have to pick a time so we all can get on and do this or else people are missing out the funs :<
    Shepherd likes this.
  8. Dayren_Teh_Pwner

How do we know who wins in the end? is it who's base can last the longest? or last person standing wins?
  9. Shepherd

Does like anywhere from 1pm - 8pm easter Canada and US time work for most? We can narrow it down obvi with more feedback.
  10. Shepherd

I was thinking about this, and i have no idea, lol maybe each town has a specific block that if it gets destroyed they are out and join another town or just become crazed people trying to destoy other towns still, no one should be totally "out" but there should be a winner. Or it just goes until people get bored lol

If we do block destruction thing maybe like a 2x2x2 block of obi or something else thats hard to destroy
  11. Dayren_Teh_Pwner

Lets make it where you have to hide it but it has to bee see able so maybe An Enderchest? because they can't TNT it to win and they have to get inside your base and brake it without dying.
    lamplover17 likes this.
  12. Shepherd

So they break the chest or they take whats in it? maybe each town has a chest, each town has a certain block in the chest, and once 1 town has all the special town blocks that town wins? So like ardmore has a diam block eden has emerald block abyss obi and aurora a quartz block so everyone is trying to get the blocks for there town that way people are defnding and attacking constantly and no one is out until its over
  13. Shepherd

screenshot the chest ftw
  14. bigbone131

bigbone131 Nipple Master

Can we get a time and date for this shit?
    WarPigs and Shepherd like this.
  15. Shepherd

I have suggested a time frame, we need people to post when is best for them and post their time zone so we know when we can narrow it down too, I'm good litterally anytime of the day xD (no life)
    and once we have a time set then we can pick a day.

Also if everyone can post who is likely to be on their team or town that would help too.

White Harbor:
    Shepherd68
    lamplover17
    iamliamz
    Putasce
    Chadoobanisdan
    WarPigs
    Sandyska(maybe)
  16. iamliamz

iamliamz Blanaba!

me and chad at 6:00-7:00 pst
    Shepherd likes this.
  17. Putasce

Putasce Retired Supermod

Whenever, like I have a life outside this.
    Shepherd likes this.
  18. WarPigs

WarPigs Trusted

I am usually on m-f between 8-5 CST and after 9:30 or so on any given night
    Shepherd likes this.