Town Design And Discussion

Discussion in 'Eden (Nation)' started by energester, Feb 5, 2013.

1. energester

energester ๘ĘήĘŗۜﻖёڴτέя๖ت☻ ┌╦ۜ╤─ Staff Member Moderator

Talk about what you want to build for the town. Post pics and talk about designs or share what you are currently working on.
  2. Punkae

Punkae Moody goth, artist, writer, insomniac Staff Member [______________________]

I'd love to help with some cool builds in the future! Just let me know if you are working on something and want an extra hand about to help!
  3. Annonny

Annonny Trusted

Okay, I went around yesterday and I noticed we have to make these again: Partially roads(south part of town only), library, new tree farm. I have yet to check our villagers though.
  4. AmrothXD

AmrothXD Member

well hi ener ...
    because the libary is wiped.. and most liked it that much.. the even asked if it could be the new eden spawn.. i want ot ask if its Ok to rebuild it in the current spawn center
    i only ask permision to you and master ..to edit the inside of the current spawncenter.. master did such a great job there i dare not to touch it .. but need a big dugout in the mountain ..that can conflict his work. will plan that later. if that is ok..then i can work on the vault under it. have some great ideas.
    Then my question to cass is regen that tower.. where we did try to build the libary before. if regen does not work .. can she or staf Foxel sniper / world edit it Pls.

Update on eden is Roads after X-mas are gone Garden and tree are gone.. Libary is gone and materials stored for that 3 big projects
    just played a hour today.. will do some more tonight and tomorrow.
  5. AmrothXD

AmrothXD Member

and o yea annony your right
    tree farm.. but thats like a hour work to rebuild ;) rest 14 days or ...?? solo
    now you know my comments of new map or not.. we lost 50% of the new builds..^^ but we will rise again.. hehe all can be rebuild
  6. WarPigs

WarPigs Trusted

I am going to remove the pumpkin farm, again, and the buildings and mountain by my house. Prob is I can't get back to eden. No /town spawn, my gate is broke, no compass
  7. Annonny

Annonny Trusted

I can tpa you, if you wish.
  8. WarPigs

WarPigs Trusted

yes please
  9. energester

energester ๘ĘήĘŗۜﻖёڴτέя๖ت☻ ┌╦ۜ╤─ Staff Member Moderator

Sure Cass :) always somethin goin on around town. We got rebuilding to do also.

Yeah that location is fine as our spawncenter was one of the first buildings and we have sorta out grown that and need something better. There shouldnt be anything important inside that area except the obsidian back end. Speak to master on this tho. But a new library there should be fine. the old tower location can be used for something else.
  10. AmrothXD

AmrothXD Member

^^ ty ener and yea i know you let me go build crazy arround eden because i always ask a few first.

all the help cass gave us with the claim problems.. is I Believe telling us.
    She likes Eden to Much.... ^^ You Whane Join Cassie, * Winks to the Miss* i Build ya a house if you do ;)
    you can fill in a eden apply at the forum Lols
  11. Annonny

Annonny Trusted

You probably don't know, but she was an Edenite in the past. ;)
  12. Punkae

Punkae Moody goth, artist, writer, insomniac Staff Member [______________________]

That I was! Hrm... :3