Town Application

Discussion in 'Ardmore' started by goaliebw, Mar 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dayren_Teh_Pwner

Dayren_Teh_Pwner SwagCity

Thank you for applying to our town. The council members will have a talk about this we will reply in 24 hours or so, Thank you again FatRadishes.
  2. goaliebw

goaliebw Co-founder of Ardmore, Trusted, and Cass' favorite

Would you be able to get on Teamspeak to talk to us?

and are you 10? I hate to be that guy, but we don't allow children under the age of 14 play on the server.
    I think we would need parental consent to allow that.
  3. Annonny

Annonny Trusted

4. Pokemon_Lover

Pokemon_Lover New Member

1. What is your in game name? Pokemon_Lover
    2. How often do you play Minecraft a week? As much as I can
    3. How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since Beta 1.7.3
    4. How old are you? 14
    5. Another member on the server who you have never seen before enters our town and beings to raid the town.
    a. What do you do? Start attacking and defending the town immediately
    b. How do you feel about this player? If they are attacking the town, then they deserve to die. Also, they are really big butts.
    6. What are your skills in regards to:
    a. Minecraft? I'm a decent builder, pretty good at PVP, know alot of crafting recipes..
    b. Real life? I know exactly how to microwave alot of foods without looking at the packages.
    7. What does it take to be a leader? Ability to keep calm under pressure, never giving up, and above all else, loyalty to those who follow you.
    8. Why should we accept you into the ranks of our town? I'm pretty cool, and think I would be a great addition to the town.
    9. What would you bring to the town? A really cool community member and a decent house. Someone who will defend the town.
    10. Have you read, understood, and accept to follow the server rules? Of course.

11. Have you been in a town on this server before? If yes, why are/did you leave? Nope.
    Punkae and KiadajTheBeast like this.
  5. goaliebw

Thank you for applying, we just need to wait for a few other council members to vote on your application.
    Dayren_Teh_Pwner
    Kodenchi
    TehCaptainAndy
    DracoVitae
  6. KiadajTheBeast

KiadajTheBeast "The Cool Moderator" and Ruler of Kila Staff Member Moderator

Those are some pretty winner answers, I approve.
  7. Moggert

Moggert New Member

1. What is your in game name? Moggert360
    2. How often do you play Minecraft a week? TBD - Just purchased the game.
    3. How long have you been playing Minecraft? 1 day on PC, a few months of Xbox.
    4. How old are you? 26
    5. Another member on the server who you have never seen before enters our town and beings to raid the town.
    a. What do you do? I do not know the answer to this question but I will ask a more experienced player.
    b. How do you feel about this player? It's just a game. I would not have negative feelings towards another player.
    a. Minecraft? TBD
    b. Real life? 6 Years as a firefighter in the USMC. Currently a Senior in College, studying Criminal Justice. When not gaming, I am riding my Harley Davidson, fishing, hunting, or drinking.
    7. What does it take to be a leader? Judgement Justice Dependability Integrity Decisiveness Tact Initiative Endurance Bearing Unselfishness Courage Knowledge Loyalty Enthusiasm
    8. Why should we accept you into the ranks of our town? Because I'm awesome (No you're not dude, don't like).
    9. What would you bring to the town? My avatar.
    10. Have you read, understood, and accept to follow the server rules? Yes
    11. Have you been in a town on this server before? If yes, why are/did you leave? N/A
    Punkae likes this.
  8. goaliebw

Thank you for applying, we just need to wait for a few other council members to vote on your application before accepting you.

Dayren_Teh_Pwner
    Kodenchi
    TehCaptainAndy
    DracoVitae
  9. Whizzba

Whizzba [Ahri's]

He quoted Spose, he deserves to be accepted IMHO.

Hi :D
    KiadajTheBeast likes this.
  10. Dayren_Teh_Pwner

Dayren_Teh_Pwner SwagCity

Pokemon_Lover Yes from me you seem pretty cool for a pony lover like me. :)
    Moggert Dammmmmmm 26 years old? Yes from me as well I would like to have older people in our town. :D

Thank you for applying to our town, We have the best protection so far and best raids hope you can join us.
    -Leader of the Ardmore Army Dayren :confused:
    Punkae likes this.
  11. KiadajTheBeast

OLDER? I resent that lol. He is only 1 year on me ;_; lol.
  12. Kodenchi

Kodenchi Council of Clover

He's younger than me. :) I vote yes to both.
  13. goaliebw

Pokemon_Lover and @Moggert360

You've both received enough votes to be accepted (don't tell anyone I already added you guys to the town claims :S)

I'll be cleaning up the Townie list tmrw, just heading to bed.

Let me be the first to offically welcome you to the town :D
    Punkae likes this.
  14. jonyleo2000

jonyleo2000 New Member

1. What is your in game name? jonyleo2000
    2. How often do you play Minecraft a week? everyday basically
    3. How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2 years
    4. How old are you? 20
    a. What do you do? well kill him if i can and report to the mayor/assistant
    b. How do you feel about this player? well this "player" is nice and has alot of slots
    a. Minecraft? i am a great miner and i fight good whit axes
    b. Real life? well i like to play games and i like logic
    7. What does it take to be a leader? well i believe a true leader is the person that never loses or accepts his fate the person who doesnt get lost and the friend and helper that we all need.
    8. Why should we accept you into the ranks of our town? well i am a good miner and can bring loads of money to town i buy alot of food trust me i never do food farms or stuff like that i buy all food
    9. What would you bring to the town? i am very cheerfull i play for fun not for taking fun away. i mine alot and i can sell all the ores the town needs for less or free.
    10. Have you read, understood, and accept to follow the server rules? yes

11. Have you been in a town on this server before? If yes, why are/did you leave? no
  15. KiadajTheBeast

jonyleo2000

Er, I would like to see ardmore come back but as of this moment (Unless there has been a change I don't know about), Ardmore does not yet exist or anymore exist. I would Check to see if you can talk to one of the people in town while online or in TS and hopefully they have more information for you.
  16. TehCaptainAndy

TehCaptainAndy Veteran Member

jonyleo2000

Ardmore is gone. Go apply to a different town (cough cough Kila)
  17. Punkae

Punkae Moody goth, artist, writer, insomniac Staff Member [______________________]

Since the town is inactive, I'm going to rename and lock the thread. If the town becomes active once more, we can unlock and re-rename it or remove it and let a new thread me made. This should help clear up some confusion. ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.