The Town of Kila

Discussion in 'Kila Town Info Board' started by KiadajTheBeast, Apr 30, 2013.

1. hk47113513

hk47113513 The voice from the shadows. Staff Member Moderator

A lot of jungle there. Especially since I don't think anyone has found one since the update. Normal world or disposal world. :deathshake:
  2. KiadajTheBeast

KiadajTheBeast "The Cool Moderator" and Ruler of Kila Staff Member Moderator

I am hopeful. I know. =/
  3. Dragonern3

Dragonern3 Yo, What's up? :P

I got a perfect location for you, just pm me ingame and i can find it for you :)
    KiadajTheBeast likes this.
  4. Darrington

Darrington ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) <SuperMod> Staff Member SuperMod

KiadajTheBeast
    If you haven't seen a flower forest :rose: yet... might consider that area... Poke me next time we are in game and I'll show you one
    KiadajTheBeast and hk47113513 like this.
  5. PuffehMuffinz

PuffehMuffinz New Member

Can't wait to get this town goin'!!! :) Kila FTW!!!!! and yes solara too ;)
  6. KiadajTheBeast

Lol Pfft... Solara too huh XDD, well it is good to know you read the forums you baddie. <3
  7. PuffehMuffinz

PuffehMuffinz New Member

uuuuh sheep farm?
    Darrington likes this.
  8. Darrington

Darrington ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) <SuperMod> Staff Member SuperMod

KIIIaaaaa.. found you a Jungle/Jungle hills Biom:junglesap::junglesap:

6200x5200
  9. KiadajTheBeast

OH MY GOD. Why you liinnnkkk coordsss? XD lol Uuughhh -dashes over to it-
    Dragonern3 likes this.
  10. KiadajTheBeast

Heyo Everyone!

If anyone is still around, i'm back! :D
  11. MrBigGuy

MrBigGuy [Cake Master]

LIES!
  12. KiadajTheBeast

lol Woah there, no for real - I am quite literally back. Like back from the FUTURE! =O

I just hope to see another person online...
    tombstone1973 likes this.
  13. MrBigGuy

MrBigGuy [Cake Master]

Lol I don't play much anymore but I'm still around on my TeamSpeak and discord servers.
  14. KiadajTheBeast

Man, I miss the good old days on the server. <3
    Punkae likes this.
  15. Punkae

Punkae Professional Freelance Tea Addict Staff Member [______________________]

Me too, friend. I'm really looking for a reprisal, if you're interested.
  16. KiadajTheBeast

What did you have in mind or how can I help? I would LOVE to see things come back... I have made a home on a different server but I will gladly see what I can do.
    Punkae likes this.
  17. Punkae

Punkae Professional Freelance Tea Addict Staff Member [______________________]

I didn't really expect people to still be playing minecraft, but I would love it if you'd get familiar with the LOTR mod and come hang out on that server if you're interested, since I think that's where I'm going to spend most of my time, though I will still keep the main survival server up for anyone who wants to use it.

Aside from that, I'm going to be making some major changes to the site here. Hopefully the color changes today look decent. I wanted something fresh. Also, I'm bringing the gallery function back, so we'll have a really clean way to post our awesome screenshots and share them. When I'm done with it, some testing to make sure things are working properly would be great! :meow:
  18. tombstone1973

tombstone1973 PreMod Premod

New Format on the forums. Looks super nice.