The Town of Kila

Discussion in 'Kila Town Info Board' started by KiadajTheBeast, Apr 30, 2013.

1. KiadajTheBeast

KiadajTheBeast "The Cool Moderator" and Ruler of Kila Staff Member Moderator

For those of you looking to play Minecraft and cannot figure out why you can't get online...:

http://minecraft.net/download

You are going to need a new launcher =3 Follow the link to get there, the link is also available on the old launcher under updates!
  2. KiadajTheBeast

Friendly Reminder:

1.7 will be coming out and it is highly advisable that you get yo shit together mmmkay? Town taxes are taking a serious toll on our funds to keep a dead town alive. Get your items that you care about on your bodies and in a ender-chest. Sell what you know you don't need. I am considering on disbanding town to save the money right now. It is not a large quantity of money that will be saved but it helps. Most of you dearest townies have already lost ownership to your property due to taxes as it is...

Anyways, just a friendly reminder that I still exist and am very lonely by myself lol. -- THANKS

-Kia
    Punkae and energester like this.
  3. ihazawolf

ihazawolf Member

OK then..... I've made up my mind. Once the server updates i wish to join Kila :D i will(try to) help rebiuld town

Eh.... :bone: :cookie: Ihazawolf
    KiadajTheBeast likes this.
  4. KiadajTheBeast

lol, I am honored. When the world rolls over to 1.7... I am not 100% sure yet what I am doing though. I will keep you informed =3
  5. KiadajTheBeast

Hey! For those of you wanting to play and get your stuff together before 1.7.2:

As you have realized by now should you have logged into minecraft... it has already updated itself to 1.7.2. Not to fear, it is okay and you do not need to re-download minecraft.

1. Open your minecraft Launcher and (on the lower left hand corner) hit Edit Profile.
    2. A window will open with several options, on the lower-middle part of the window, the option: Use version in a retractable scroll pane appears.
    3. Choose 1.6.4 and hit Save Profile.
    4. Use this version until we update to 1.7.2 and enjoy!
    Annnnd you're welcome.
    Punkae and Darrington like this.
  6. WhiskeyCoffee

WhiskeyCoffee Chain Saw Pick Powered

Hi there Kila'rians.

I know I'm cutting this short, but if any town members are in game at the same time as me, could I have a tour please? Just give me a shout. I do love to build in MC and I am a great admirer of other peoples work. If I don't get the chance before the world wipe I look forward to seeing your town in creative.

Sadly as I never have enough free time to play on the server, I'm more of a lone wolf and prefer to just to claim my own land and build a small but hopefully impressive build, be it ever so slowly. Come the new world I'm happy for anyone to stop bye and look around.

See you in game and Best Wishes for the new build. :jackolantern:
  7. KiadajTheBeast

Yes, I will gladly show you around. I live in pacific time so any time between ... well whenever really just name it. Usually between 12pm and 12am depending on my schedule. lul and no I am not online normally between those hours but just tell me when you are available.
    WhiskeyCoffee likes this.
  8. KiadajTheBeast

@EmeraldSwift
    AmerousMonk
    bigjohn0123
    HikariKnight
    Madnessllama
    PuffehMuffinz
    vodkainferno

And all interested prospects...

We will be undergoing some mass changes in the next couple of days in our structure, rules, and way of living. Please refer to this forum for more updates on what is next. I will outline all the changes I have made when I have finished or have a more solid base from which to work on and present to you all. ----> If you would like any say in ideas or what has changed please let me know. I would love to hear from you.
  9. WhiskeyCoffee

I actualy do shift work Kia, Lates Earlies and Nights, so really I can't predict a typical time I'll be on. Also I'm only on for short times sporadically. I'm just sure our paths will cross sooner or later, but it's looking doubtful we'll manage to meet up before the world wipe.

Whenever we meet, I'm looking forward to meeting you and having a tour of old or new Kila.
  10. Punkae

Punkae Professional Freelance Tea Addict Staff Member [______________________]

It'll exist on the creative server after the move to 1.7 if you haven't got to see it by then! ;)
  11. WhiskeyCoffee

I look forward to it :)
  12. ihazawolf

ihazawolf Member

Hm.... a (Lone Wolf) read my signature...
  13. KiadajTheBeast

Update!

I have done some mass alterations on this thread, on the application thread and I just started a new thread on ideas for town. I have changed too much to outline in detail. I will be providing more changes and information on those changes when they are available. Stay up to date to know more!
  14. KiadajTheBeast

-Notice-

I have taken the liberty of selling the inventories of every chest in Kila. I have a storage of items saved up for players who do not yet have their bags packed. If you have yet to pack at this point... shame on you. This is also a public notice letting everyone else know that they had better be packed as well.
    Darrington likes this.
  15. KiadajTheBeast

Notice:
    I have become INCREDIBLY busy lately do to work. I will not be around as much as I would like from now to (unknown date). I still look forward to recreating my town and being active as I can but things have changed. If you have my number you can feel free to text or call me but I will not be online almost at all for quite some time. Thank you for understanding.
  16. WhiskeyCoffee

Oh, that's a shame Kia, you're one of the main players here. I hope you don't spend too long away.

But as we all know and understand. Real life is... real.

See you in the next world :rose:x
  17. vodkainferno

vodkainferno New Member

Herro, I'm currently online walking around Kila. As i said in my thread before i will be more active and love to be apart of new Kila. <3 Let me know how i can help.
  18. KiadajTheBeast

Emerald_Swift
    AmerousMonk
    bigjohn0123
    HikariKnight
    Madnessllama
    PuffehMuffinz
    vodkainferno

Welcome to the new world.

A temporary claim has been made for the town of Kila, speak with me for details.

Word on the street is that the world is going to be expanded from 3k to I think 5k. Hopefully more.

And -confetti and sparkles- I am now a moderator!

I will be adding some changes to us very soon. <3 I hope to hear from you guys. Love - Kia.
  19. TehCaptainAndy

TehCaptainAndy Veteran Member

*throws even moar confetti, and maybe a cookie on accident* Congrats.
  20. KiadajTheBeast

New Kila - Land Mass Update

Thank you PuffehMuffinz for sticking around right now.

Things are getting better on my end. I haven't said much and I am aware that I should probably be more vocal but on a personal level non-minecraft related, I should be able to focus more -at least a little bit- on my hobby here on minecraft very soon. Shit has been hard on me and things are just coming to fruition.

There IS a Kila home right now. It is subject to moving since the world has been expanded.I am open to thoughts and ideas but what I am looking for in a spot is a very large attractive looking hill... preferably not covered in snow. The savannah is EVERYWHERE and I do like it... I also like the dark forest. So if I had to choose 2...

• Hill/Dark forest
    • Hill/Jungle
    or
    • Hill/ Dark Forest/Jungle
    • Hill/ Jungle/Plains
    • Hill/Dark/Oak forest...
    • Hill/ Jungle/Savannah
    (One of those kinds of combos)

OK so pretty much.. not looking for snow/sand/alpines

I am willing to add some of that land in IF it is convenient. If you see something sexy that matches the criteria, feel free to mark it and we'll take a look. =]