The Town of Kila

Discussion in 'Kila Town Info Board' started by KiadajTheBeast, Apr 30, 2013.

1. KiadajTheBeast

KiadajTheBeast "The Cool Moderator" and Ruler of Kila Staff Member Moderator

*sigh* Welp... another day in the life of Kila.

Still be workin' on mah sky ark. I got a few interviews lately, one of them will pan out. I really want the ADT job. yep. STILL ACCEPTING APPS btw... just sayin'. =3 I am thinking of adding another section in the town forum for writing or something since cass suggested fan-fic. Suuuuurrrree, why not. =]
    Punkae likes this.
  2. ihazawolf

ihazawolf Member

Hm.... im trying to think what town to join.... I might join Ardamore to get Andy off my ass -_-
  3. KiadajTheBeast

Uhm... allright dear. lol.
  4. KiadajTheBeast

If you have yet to grab your items and put them in your inventory and/or enderchest, please do so. Which is pretty much everyone except BigJohn0123 and Myself. I still would not mind help in town. =/ ...
    Darrington likes this.
  5. Wonderbread18

Wonderbread18 Trusted

Come to ardmore. Got plenty of houses next to the maze.
  6. Darrington

Darrington ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) <SuperMod> Staff Member SuperMod

Ardmore has a maze? OMW
    Wonderbread18 likes this.
  7. KiadajTheBeast

Dislike button. lol ya'll keep your ardmore shiz to your self mmmkay?
  8. Darrington

Darrington ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) <SuperMod> Staff Member SuperMod

:D

lol... I didn't see any Maze...o_O IT"Z A TARRPP!!

but srsly... if ya like mazes.. try out the Invisible Maze available at the GameHub. :cool: </warp GameHub>
    KiadajTheBeast likes this.
  9. Punkae

Punkae Professional Freelance Tea Addict Staff Member [______________________]

Why is this getting posted in the Kila thread? You should have posted this in the Ardmore thread IMO. :p
  10. Wonderbread18

Wonderbread18 Trusted

Yup. Draco built it. Its pretty Crazy. Haha. Ima gonna get out of this thread and stop spamming Kila with Ardmore crap. Hahaha.
  11. KiadajTheBeast

lmao, XD.
  12. Punkae

Yo, buttfaces. Stop advertising Ardmore in the Kila thread before I kick you from here all the way to White Harbour!

*snickers*

But seriously... don't hijack the Kila thread. Be polite, guys. ;)
  13. KiadajTheBeast

lmao, everytime you guys say that name, ya'll are advertising. hahaha. So even when you tell them to stop... it is kinda like... the same thing. XD well it's okay, They are butt-buddies with me. ALRIGHT, moving on. How about dem spawn builds eh?
    Punkae likes this.
  14. Punkae

I think of town threads like mini servers. If it's rude to go on a server and advertise another server, doing that in town threads is the same. It's why McDonald's doesn't have Burger Kind posters inside the restaurant or on its property.

Sorry for saying the name again. Kila is totes the bestist town ever, and I think you are a fantastic leader, Kia. <3333

(Was trying to be helpful and failed, as usual. >____<)
  15. KiadajTheBeast

=] It's ok, I still love ya.
    Punkae likes this.
  16. ihazawolf

ihazawolf Member

The reason is that i want to join Killa soalra andardamore
  17. ihazawolf

ihazawolf Member

i mean one or the others >_<
  18. KiadajTheBeast

Update!

Yeaaaah Buddy, so the ship competition is well under-way. For those of you who care or read the forums, the contest ends around the 20th of this month... which is 10 days away. If you have yet to build your ship or refine it - DO IT. I can ooonnly assume supreme dominance in this since I have yet to see any other ship done yet. >=] Not that I want to win or anything. I hope you all do really well and if you need any supplies (I have a lot of red-stone blocks) let me know. I am honestly a bit out of everything but if I can help, I will. Cheers!! <3 KiaTheBEAST
    Punkae likes this.
  19. Punkae

Well I did say about a month or so. There's more than ten days until the 1.7 update, so you've still got plenty of time, I'd say! :3
  20. KiadajTheBeast

energester, Punkae and Darrington like this.