Spa Spawn

Discussion in 'Project Suggestions' started by Laenri, Apr 8, 2013.

1. Laenri

Laenri Premium and Awesome

Currently, I am working on the spa. It is a slow project since I don't get good ideas that often unfortunately, but right now it's about 50-65% complete ^_^

I have made a spa section, a cave of wonders, a little under the mountain stream with various silk touch ores in the bottom (Which is mystically deep!) and added boats for those who wish to ride through to other parts of spawn. There is a lounge area (Without accommodations yet, sorry no seats xD) and a shower, as well as a creeper box. For those who want to watch others derp and act as 'life guards', theres a life guard tower.

I am currently working on a bathroom which goes inside the surrounding mountains, adding decor to the area, and making the spa and inside spa instead of an outside spa to offer privacy. I will be adding items to sit on or 'sleep' on for 'tanning' as well :D more ideas to come!
  2. Punkae

Punkae Professional Freelance Tea Addict Staff Member [______________________]

Laenri Let me know when exactly you wan to work on this, and I'll move it to the available/active jobs section and restore your rank! Can't wait to see the final product! :)
  3. Laenri

Laenri Premium and Awesome

Will do! I am excited to see it finished too @[email protected] I still need to add some silk touch to the cave of wonders where the end portals were placed to jazz it up. Been saving up extra silk touched stuff to do it ;3