Pssst, Dragonern3 Here :P

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Dragonern3, Jul 1, 2013.

1. Dragonern3

Dragonern3 Yo, What's up? :P

1. What is your Minecraft Username?
    - Dragonern3 :)

2. What do you like doing most in Minecraft (gathering resources, pvp, building, etc.)
    - hmm.. hard question, i guess gathering resources/building, even that i suck in building xD

3. How long have you been on PhoenixRisen?
    - 2 days :p

4. Why do you think you would be valuable to the Abyssian Empire?
    - umm... because im a active player and would like to know more of the server and would like to be a good player in the Abyssian Empire

5. Who do you know from the town of Abyss and how do you know that person/people?
    - Ik Cass :3 she told me and showed me the city :D

6. Do you intend to stay in the town for a long time?
    - Im not sure, i want to be known to the server and stay in the town to i know i can take care of myself :p and i guess i will stay for a long time :D

7. Do you understand and recognize our town rules? Do you pledge to obey them?
    - Yeah i do :p even that i like nasty language :eek:

8. Tell something interesting about yourself. :)
    - Yes im Norwegian, but im Not a Viking

9. Anything else you'd like to tell us?
    - I like this server? :rolleyes:

10. Do you have any questions for us?
    - Cass, you single? :rolleyes:
    NIET12345, Ganges63 and Punkae like this.
  2. Punkae

Punkae Moody goth, artist, writer, insomniac Staff Member [______________________]

*** Accepted! ***

Welcome to the Abyssian Empire! <3
    ---------------------------------------------

Also, Dragonern3, I'm not single, but I am flirty sometimes. ;)
    Ganges63 and Dragonern3 like this.
  3. KiadajTheBeast

KiadajTheBeast "The Cool Moderator" and Ruler of Kila Staff Member Moderator

Lol cass... you got quite the crew. =] I hope you can handle them lolol.
  4. Dragonern3

Handle them? so you guess we're just some noobs who will run around like chickens asking for food? ... well.. maybe we did so far, but i can easy say we... umm, Me and Niet are not noobs :P I got kinda much experience in Minecraft as a owner for a server for 2 years ;) .... so psst, dont call ppl noob or even think it, before you know them :eek: And im new to this server, it's a really complicated system, with all the claims, grief rules, and all the damn towns.. but im trying to learn about it ;)
    Punkae likes this.
  5. KiadajTheBeast

KiadajTheBeast "The Cool Moderator" and Ruler of Kila Staff Member Moderator

Darling, I did not call you a noob. Don't be so offended by that term. In FACT, I was referring to all of you guys asking to marry her/hit on her. I happened to think it was funny and was thus commenting on it. Don't assume what I meant.
    Punkae and Dragonern3 like this.
  6. Dragonern3

xD take it easy :P i never get angry :P or pissed.. and i just know most players already called us noobs xD so... anyway :P
  7. Punkae

Punkae Moody goth, artist, writer, insomniac Staff Member [______________________]

When we say things that are rude to each other here, we're usually joking. Unless you're Dayren_Teh_Pwner or Maxxymus. They are just salty all the time. :)
  8. Dragonern3

Ik :P i love rude jokes, also about myself :d but i hate to be called noob xD :mad:
  9. Punkae

Well you are a noob.

JUST KIDDING! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
    KiadajTheBeast likes this.
  10. Maxxymus

Maxxymus Master of League of Legends

I actually hate everyone, go die.
    KiadajTheBeast likes this.
  11. Dayren_Teh_Pwner

Dayren_Teh_Pwner SwagCity

me and max are salty now? dam you seem pretty mad to hold a grudge against me because I killed someone new? even though he never build a wall to protect his "town" lol 2 years of minecraft experience seems legit. :)
  12. Dragonern3

Pssst... never tried Towny before, or Faction.. well.. tried it, but never liked it.. im kinda more Vanilla, and i haven't been playing survival on atleast 1,5year xD
  13. Darrington

Darrington ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) <SuperMod> Staff Member SuperMod

:D Kinda like me when I first started with this community nearly 2 years ago.. when I started playing MC, there were no multiplayer servers..

When I did start on a MP server, I died soooo many times and learned by trial and error how to protect what's mine. imo.. all you needed was a good raid-proof wall around Smexy to be secure. ;)
    Dragonern3 likes this.