Le Old Days, I Hate You All.

Discussion in 'Main (Survival)' started by Dayren_Teh_Pwner, Mar 14, 2013.

1. Dayren_Teh_Pwner

Dayren_Teh_Pwner SwagCity

You guys remember this day? Notch came? :o
    [​IMG]

Xero killed me. :< i was AFatninja
    [​IMG]

Sheepie Meeting new people! or may i say sheeps.
    [​IMG]

ALL THE PONYS!
    [​IMG]

Energester back then. when he still was young and living free.
    [​IMG]

Le Sexy Dayren Art.
    [​IMG]

Cassie Brithday That chase made for her.
    [​IMG]

And last but not least xerofluff and her cats.
    [​IMG]

Post any More pics for have from the good old days. Btw i took some of these from cass. ;)
  2. Punkae

Punkae Moody goth, artist, writer, insomniac Staff Member [______________________]

I was like... some of those are VERY familiar!!! Turns out some were my own, like the cake and sheepy. xD

Here's a few of my own:

(One of my first days on Bettercrap, I was still a guest then... I ninja'd my way into some sort of town thingy... and found a pink sheep! xD )
    [​IMG]

The day I met Psifour - He was in outer Haven building a hut out of dirt. When I asked him what it was, he told me he wanted to build a pigzombie grinder, and I told him it looked like crap. We spent the whole day together making it. :3
    [​IMG]

Sign that Psi left in my old house for me:
    [​IMG]

Portal Chicken!!!
    [​IMG]

Nixxanator and Perryman9 "going at it" in MY bed! 0_0
    [​IMG]

Sexy Fun Time in Gitcraft with Dropdead06:
    [​IMG]

TheCars ' beautiful gitcraft creation:
    [​IMG]

Asphodan TNT'in my house... for the 2nd time. At least he had the decency to /god me THAT time. xD
    [​IMG]

Just a squid, nothing to see!
    [​IMG]
    (Lol jet1187)

Bigbone's "Loaf"
    [​IMG]
    bigbone131

Maxxymus 's old Daffy skin:
    [​IMG]

Hanging out on the old Shadows Citadel with Putasce:
    [​IMG]

Hey, I remember that Notch guy!
    [​IMG]

BattleMasters' birthday gift for me - It was so perfect! He even threw confetti!!! :D
    [​IMG]

Ener and my sexy faces:
    [​IMG]

Rannmoore's wonderful christmas gift for me... I think it was coal and a diamond... xD
    [​IMG]
    Forever, eh?
    energester likes this.
  3. Punkae

Punkae Moody goth, artist, writer, insomniac Staff Member [______________________]

(cont.)

Scottie and me building the Wizard's Tower back in the day:
    [​IMG]

FunTime in the nether:
    [​IMG]

Maxxy's monkey skin :3
    [​IMG]

fiTglsnbwvnopl?
    [​IMG]

Scottie was building a shop... but it turned out to be a swastika... 0_0
    [​IMG]

Dregamus = pro raider
    [​IMG]

Orgy in Spawn!
    [​IMG]

Scott + alcohol + minecraft = bad... This was the first of 5 times he blew up the EnderArena that night :O
    [​IMG]

I caught a Scottie!
    [​IMG]

Sparta46 did too!
    [​IMG]

I remember Minecraft before horses....
    [​IMG]

MrBigGuy and ketas14 getting it on >:3
    [​IMG]

Old spawn plots shortly before Neon poofed them:
    [​IMG]

BumberFussin 's finest handiwork:
    [​IMG]

Tenebris, ready for your closeup?
    [​IMG]

ORLY? I thought it was underpants.
    [​IMG]
    energester likes this.
  4. Punkae

(cont. II)

zference hides pretty well in the dark... it's scary.
    [​IMG]

Which one is the imposter Whizzba?
    [​IMG]

I ARE darkookami!
    [​IMG]

2a5ji1 rides a squid???
    [​IMG]

Oh, that sexy zference...
    [​IMG]

I think Dayren_Teh_Pwner looks better like this - what do you think? xD
    [​IMG]

Dropdead06, being a sexmuffin. :3
    [​IMG]

And last but not least, BOOBIES!!!!

[​IMG]

I guess after sharing all these screenshots, I should say some stuff. I think that even if some of the people in these screenshots aren't around anymore or even if I/you/we don't like them anymore, it's still important to remember where we came from and how we got here. Looking at these pictures takes me back to the moment, and in that moment, those people were my friends, and it makes me happy and sad to see some of these pictures, but yeah... our history is part of us, and what we go through makes us better, stronger people. :)
    energester likes this.
  5. DracoVitae

DracoVitae Professional Pony Moderator Moderator

Hehe that pic of all the ponies was the best I think we had like 12 or 13 people in on that. Chased poor xero through spawn before we were able to trap her in a corner LOL Then we went town to town running in circles around them until they noticed. Chasing random newbies was great. :D
    Xero's house of cats. Lol I could hear them all the time when I was in my house nearby they always hissed at me for some reason! And then the old shadows citadel.....SO much netherbrick. I cant tell you how much time I spent in the nether getting so much of that. I filled the vault so many times. Nether brick was my #1 most mined brick at the time from that. More so than dirt! hahah Oh the good ol' times. I'll have to see if I can find any of my pics I have. Just gotta find them lol
    Punkae likes this.
  6. DracoVitae

[​IMG]
    ^Cass and me having 'sink time'
    [​IMG]

I believe this was OmegaCenti and I in his treefarm, might have been psifour. I cant remember.

[​IMG]

Best raid Ever. There was more of us with zombie skins, I'm in the middle dont know who the rest were, but there were probably 7 or so of us. :D Eden freeked when we ran in the noobs hid, so did ener, then when he saw what was going on he came out and butchered us all. That was a nasty surprise too, we had all filled our inventories with flesh and bones so when we died it exploded everywhere. Lol

[​IMG]

The Awesome maze i built but never got to finish. :( SO much work. This was 4chunks by 4 chunks I think. It was big.

[​IMG]

'Le Derp Fort' The wonderful invention of Xero and I in disposal, more shadows helped with this too. It started out as dirt. :D We used it to prey on the newbies in disposal. :D

[​IMG]

Cass and Bumber. My Vault. I was at work....
    Cass, Kinda reminds you of Nasty Dax's house huh! :D

[​IMG]

Mah pet. Is so shiny.

I have many more pics just gotta find them all. :D lol
    Punkae likes this.
  7. MrBigGuy

MrBigGuy [Cake Master]

Flubbed up the pics will have a post soon....
  8. Punkae

Yeah I know I posted like a million pics, but the sad thing is, that isn't even close to all of them! xDDD

I admit it!! I'm a picture packrat! :O

Edit:*** Bigbone's "Loaf" is my favorite. :p Some of you may have received pieces of bread from biggie in your chests or inventories named that. In case you were wondering, that screenshot is where I came up with the name for that item. He and I were derping around, and he asked me if I could give some random items naughty names for him, so he could throw them around for people, and I named a stack of bread for him, thinking o that picture! Gotta love Biggie's loaf - It's the best one around! Lol. ;)
  9. MrBigGuy

MrBigGuy [Cake Master]

me having some fun on ahrimas's server.
    [​IMG]

Birthday Cake whizzba made me.
    [​IMG]

fright had a bit of pain down in the privates if you know what i mean.
    [​IMG]

Darrington being a bat and a man at the same time.
    [​IMG]

Fireworks in Ardmore.
    [​IMG]

one of cass's spawn plots that i modified just a tad :)
    [​IMG]

most of us solarians burning down the bettercraft solara. with the help of pmac when he was still a mod there.
    [​IMG]

again with the old bettercraft solara, and again with the help of pmacs world editing skills.
    [​IMG]

me and alt0s digging out our blaze farm
    [​IMG]

the first ender dragon cass released onto the server.
    [​IMG]

something i believe ann did on cass's creative server.
    [​IMG]

Me maxxy putasce and ener fucking with afatsheep on the first world map before the server came up.
    [​IMG]

Some men just want to watch the world burn..... (battle and andy helping me and dropdead destroy outer heaven)
    [​IMG]

a wild perryman9 appears.... wish he was still around
    [​IMG]

winners of one of our numerous building competitions
    [​IMG]

Dayren hacking..... like ussual!
    [​IMG]

Boxing up sheep in gitcraft.
    [​IMG]

a place me ener and dayren raided on a pvp server asphodan was going to buy.
    [​IMG]

Burgerking i built because asphodan said he wanted a fastfood restraunt in spawn.
    [​IMG]
  10. MrBigGuy

MrBigGuy [Cake Master]

the old iron chicken incubator i built in bettercraft solara.
    [​IMG]

The Cookie monster Cookie maker i made.
    [​IMG]

Some haters sign who griefed the best town ever made.
    [​IMG]

further away pick of the best town ever made.
    [​IMG]

and finally a pic of me darcmac nyditch and nessa all up in nyditchs tree.
    [​IMG]

unfortunately these are all the screenies i have seeing as i have formatted 2 times since we left bettercraft :/
    Punkae likes this.
  11. MrBigGuy

MrBigGuy [Cake Master]

oh no i meant i messed up my post thats why i edited that post lol.
  12. spike992

spike992 Professional Batman -ShadowMaster

Hey look its me, id been playing Bettercrap, god at least a month by then xD Shame all my old photo's are on my old comp :((((
  13. DracoVitae

Omg, Trolltown. That was right after Cass and I killed all those chickens in NastyDax's house cause of the lag. :D I built the watermellon house in there! Xero I think built the gate room under their lake out of the rainbow wool. That was so much fun. I think I still have a couple sigs of when I killed him with a mellon or some food product. Lol
  14. Punkae

It was me that built the gate room... :(

And Ann.
  15. DracoVitae

Lol, Like I said. 'I think' Hehe, I figured I was probably wrong. :D

*Cass and Ann built the wonderously colorful gateroom under the gloriously pristine lake outside the atrociously eye assaulting crapshack. A gate room made for kings no doubt ladies and gentleman craftians.*

Story has been amended. :D

[​IMG]
    Punkae likes this.
  16. Whizzba

Whizzba [Ahri's]

I have close to 900 photos of minecraft since last year, some are from Kaloo's server where I met Kia and Laenri and a lot of wonderful people, then when I joined Kila and started building and derpy, lots of photos of me incasing KiadajTheBeast in obsidian boxes, Laenri raping me, buildings, Kila in general and lots of fun times.

I'm thankful of being part of this amazing community, I love you all <3
    KiadajTheBeast and DracoVitae like this.
  17. Whizzba

Whizzba [Ahri's]

I made some math, In total I have close to 1400 photos of derpyness, missclicks, single player, different servers, fun, building, fighting, mining, grinding, etc etc.
    KiadajTheBeast and DracoVitae like this.
  18. KiadajTheBeast

KiadajTheBeast "The Cool Moderator" and Ruler of Kila Staff Member Moderator

SHARE THEM, YOU FILTHY HOARDER!
  19. MrBigGuy

MrBigGuy [Cake Master]

IKR?
    KiadajTheBeast likes this.
  20. energester

energester ๘ĘήĘŗۜﻖёڴτέя๖ت☻ ┌╦ۜ╤─ Staff Member Moderator

yeah I have over a thousand pics also but i posted some in the town gallery on phoenixrisen.net not the forum

good times