Hisan

Discussion in 'Towns/Nations' started by zference, Jan 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zference

zference Bettercraft OG

Hisan

Welcome to the one of the strongest PvP towns on the server. Sure, a big claim, but this comes from a big player. I lead the town under the alias of Asura_the_Insane. I'm currently the only residing member.

I guess the entrance exam is too difficult.

Hisan was founded on the basis that there isn't a real PvP force on the server, just a few stragglers and hopefuls with a sword. Hisan's only ally is the town of Eden. Not the nation, the town. We're neutral or unfriendly with all others. Energester leads Eden and is a strong friend, and ally of mine. We may not see eye to eye on everything, but we'll have eachother's backs any day.

Hisan, and myself, offer safety, protection, and value. You're aligned with a strong town, Eden, and a strong player, myself. The walls cannot be scaled, and there are many underground caverns in which to take refuge. The manor atop the hill offers town updates, portals, stargates, and alchemy and enchanting supplies. The manor is connected to the large tunnel system, which is still under construction.

Hisan owns a sizable plot of land near a jungle, ocean, mountains, and plains. This proves to be a very defensive location. With an open and pockmarked plain to one side, natural rivers bordering our walls, and a thick jungle nearby, it can prove difficult for adventurers and raiders to enter. Plus, the walls are 99% secure.

Of course, the town portal is a viable option... but there's always the option of killing them at the end of the tunnel. Besides, Hisan is hardly tucked away and kept secret. It's large, intimidating, and very obvious.

If you would like to apply for Hisan, please follow the application instructions below.

---------------------------------------------
  2. zference

zference Bettercraft OG

If you would like to apply for Hisan, please fill out the form and send it to me in a private message. There are of course, some prerequisites you must consider before applying. There are also two positions for the town: supplier, and fighter. You may become one or both, but understand that you must fulfill the responsibilities of both completely. Slacking on either is eh...not good.

There are a few rules of the town, however:

-Don't be a total ass
    -Respect ALLIES AND ENEMIES
    -Don't break server rules. ever.
    -Don't get banned. Town removal is a possibility here.
    -Breaking town structures or compromising our security is grounds for immediate removal.
    -Stealing from or killing a member without their consent is grounds for removal.
    -Respect your townies, and myself.
    -Don't be stupid, use your head.

Responsibilities for being a supplier:
    -supply the town(duh)
    -provide food enough to feed yourself and one other. Care for eachother.
    -share extra crap you don't need in the town vault. "Help a brotha out" is a good mentality.
    -be a nice person

Responsibilities for being a fighter:
    -PvP skilled(you may be tested here)
    -IMPORTANT: MCMMO SWORD SKILL OF 50 IN SWORDS AND IN AXES
    -knowledgeable of minecraft and our plugins
    -you have a working mic and headset
    -you have a set of diamond armor, sword, and axe at the bare minimum. This can be supplied, but having this early on is brownie points.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    APPLICATION:

By applying you agree to the above.

SEND TO ME IN A PM.

1: Fighter, or supplier?

2: How old are you?

3: Do you have TS3 and a working mic?

4: Please share something interesting about yourself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

See? Simple.
  3. iamliamz

iamliamz Blanaba!

nicely worded
    Shepherd likes this.
  4. zference

zference Bettercraft OG

I'd like to think I have some eloquent typing skills.
  5. Punkae

Punkae Moody goth, artist, writer, insomniac Staff Member [______________________]

btw. Your town scares me. But I have decided. I will help with the crater/creepy tree thing. If only because it means I get to make more of those damned creepy trees. I think you should decorate them with the heads of players you have killed.
  6. zference

zference Bettercraft OG

I'm thinking about, on the larger trees, creating hanging figures from a noose using the heads of the players I've killed. And I'm still 50/50 on the crater idea, because I wanna see how much of Hisan I've lost.
  7. Punkae

Punkae Moody goth, artist, writer, insomniac Staff Member [______________________]

Sounds like a plan, G. Let me know what's up in the next couple of days. I'll for sure be able to help out over the weekend. :P
  8. zference

zference Bettercraft OG

Okay so, point here is that anyone and everyone can vie for my neutrality and/or friendliness. If you or your town so choose, you may strike a deal with me. My side of the dealis that I don't attack you. The more members under your town you wish to keep from me, the larger your end of the deal gets.

Put simply, you make a deal, I don't attack/raid you or your town members. Specifics of a deal can be made out in PM.

Let me know if you're interested in keeping safe!
  9. Whizzba

Whizzba [Ahri's]

Friendship is magic, I'll pay you muffins :)
  10. goaliebw

goaliebw Co-founder of Ardmore, Trusted, and Cass' favorite

I remember seeing something in far cry where there were a bunch of people buried in the sand, kind of like this except they were all dead. Just another possibility

[​IMG]
  11. zference

zference Bettercraft OG

Original post updated. Application post done.

Walls are built up again and the tunnel system is moving along nicely. A small arena has been formed but is far from complete.
  12. zference

zference Bettercraft OG

Updates:

--Town Warp to/from spawn created
    --jungle entrance tunnel complete
    --hanging figures complete
    --funeral pyre complete
    --graveyard up to date
    --all walls and vitals claimed with chunkown and towny
    --town spawn moved to center of Hisan
    --beacon with regen and speed added in center of Hisan
    --chapel is fixed
    --chapel catacombs are underway
    --tunnel system enlarging
    --manor revisited
    --landscape revisited
    --lighting revisited
    --lands outside the walls revisited
    --super secret hidey hole of secret secrecy has been secretly removed from its super secret hiding place of secret secrecy

Out of the main town:

--necropolis in the end is under construction, offers town outpost
    --town outpost in the completed Hisan arena
    --town outpost near a secret place
    --town outpost near another secret place
    --town outpost near another other secret place.
  13. zference

zference Bettercraft OG

Updates:

--NEW NATION: SlaughterBrothers
    --NEW MEMBERS: TehCaptainAndy, SB79
    --NEW ALLEGIANCE: Neutral-Hostile with all, save for Eden

--tunnel system nearing completion.
    --tunnels need more torches
    --town vault on its way completed
    --town outposts created, updated
    --more locations claimed
  14. zference

zference Bettercraft OG

Updates:

--residential walls complete
    --partial lighting added, needs more
    --sixth beacon added, needs iron
    --mineshaft under residential district, do not touch
    --new tunnels found, needs lighting
    --super secret hidey hole of secret secrecy has returned
  15. zference

zference Bettercraft OG

No, because you didn't PM me. Stop wasting my thread space.
  16. zference

zference Bettercraft OG

LOCK/DELETE THREAD PLEASE.

Outdated, see here.
  17. footiefever5

footiefever5 New Member

I wouldn't mind testing to join as a fighter thing if thats ok :)
  18. footiefever5

footiefever5 New Member

oh wrong thread, xD
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.