First Official Build Competition

Discussion in 'Build Competitions' started by Punkae, Jun 26, 2013.

1. Punkae

Punkae Professional Freelance Tea Addict Staff Member [______________________]

Some of you may not know, but you can do /warp buildarena in-game! It takes you to this fantastic Build Arena that MrBigGuy and I made! (As I recall, dayren was there derping around as well!)

So I'd like to host a competition sometime tomorrow for anyone willing to participate! I would like to do a "Best House" Competition, and players would each be supplied with a variety of mixed mats that they can use to create a beautiful and unique home! Each plot could be supplied with either the same mats or a different, surprise mat set, depending on what people think.

Come build with me?

Time: Tomorrow around 5-10pm EST (whenever whoever is on)
    Entry fee: $500 flames

1st Place Prize: $2000 flames plus half of the combined entry fees charged, 1 diamond block, and three iron blocks.
    2nd Place Prize: $1000 flames, two iron blocks
    3rd Place Prize: $750 flames, one iron block

Could be a fun and easy way to make a little extra cash on the server, and we haven't done anything like this in a while. :3

Who's with me?

2013-06-26_12.45.53.png
    Darrington, DracoVitae and Annonny like this.
  2. DracoVitae

DracoVitae Professional Pony Premod Premod

I want to! :D But I work tomorrow so. Lol. :D
  3. MrBigGuy

MrBigGuy [Cake Master]

maybe would be better to do saturday?
  4. Annonny

Annonny Trusted

She said she plans another one on Saturday too.
  5. Punkae

Punkae Professional Freelance Tea Addict Staff Member [______________________]

I want to do one today... and as Annonny said, I'll hold another one on Saturday. I just want something to do today. :P
    Darrington likes this.