Eden

Discussion in 'Eden (Nation)' started by energester, Jan 29, 2013.

1. WarPigs

WarPigs Trusted

A massive underground rail system originating from one grand station would be cool and convienent. Hey I built one of those before, Annonny has seen it :cool:
  2. WarPigs

WarPigs Trusted

could help alleviate the need for multiple iron gates to places like the ginders etc...
  3. Annonny

Annonny Trusted

Mainly, I came up with the idea for our non premium/compass members as walking from one side to another is quite a long walk. ;)
  4. energester

energester ๘ĘήĘŗۜﻖёڴτέя๖ت☻ ┌╦ۜ╤─ Staff Member Moderator

Hey that would be sweet Annonny and new world? connecting them sounds nice. Yes a rail grand station is a nice idea its been mentioned we should have one before. But we still need it and the underground rail system. Maybe under the roads for some of the tracks like we had on previous worlds. Also Warpigs i think you need to be added to the premium group on the forums id ask Cass. Btw good job on the new town vault Amroth now if anyone has any spare crap or if they want to help fill the vaults go and dump off stuff in there. Its under the town hall.
  5. Annonny

Annonny Trusted

I merged and replaced the first post with that one, ener. I also updated 'Lands of Eden'.
  6. energester

ok thx bud
  7. stevefry69

stevefry69 [Cass was here and Steve is awesome!]

thanks for the level upgrade it a privaledge to be in eden def wanna be involved in any more projects ie railways etc a;ways about just shout
  8. energester

The Library and arrivals departure train station under the town hall is looking really awesome. Cant wait to see it done.
  9. energester

Everyone Please log on to reclaim you're chunks there was an error and they were deleted read about it on announcements.

Town leaders please come on for an invite to the nation. Have to re add everyone manually.
  10. Whizzba

Whizzba [Ahri's]

Derpy Ener is derpy ;3
  11. KiadajTheBeast

KiadajTheBeast "The Cool Moderator" and Ruler of Kila Staff Member Moderator

~ Can you please add Kila to your Diplomacy? Thannnnkkk you!
  12. energester

13. Putasce

Putasce Retired Supermod

Cass said this was a Derp. Town Mayors can edit their posts in their own sub-forum now. ;)
    Punkae likes this.
  14. KiadajTheBeast

;D So edit your thingy now! I like to stalk the forums on here. <_<I enjoy reading le updates.
    energester, Darrington and Punkae like this.
  15. energester

yay this will make things much easier again. thx

and mkay kia will do :p
    KiadajTheBeast likes this.
  16. energester

Hey everyone. The server is going to update to 1.7 in a few days. So please come online and put everything you want to bring with you in your inventories and enderchests. If you want to also donate for vchests you can do that. Also you can buy a few double chests from cass to transfer over if you wish.

If towns members dont come on in a few days ill be going to some peoples houses to see what can be salvaged so when you come online in the new world ill just give you some things. But please try and get on because of locked chests and things.

Ill also need some of you to carry some of my stuff if you dont have that much important things to bring. Ill be giving a lot of things away rather then sell them as well in the next few days.

We will need people on to help found our new location for the main city and builders and designers for town projects and facilities. We are bringing a lot of spawners blocks and items for town builds so we will have a pretty good start. So if you have ideas for the new town or things you want to build for it just write on here or talk about it. But we will need basic resource gathering in the new world and scouting in the new biomes for locations and outposts. We will set up a sort of drop off point town vault for our chests as we expand and build for everyone to use. Please dont run off into the wilderness with stacks of diamond blocks and die. Put your stuff in a safe claimed box with a locked chest inside or wait for the town drop off area. Hope to see you all around.
    Punkae and KiadajTheBeast like this.
  17. KiadajTheBeast

=3 Not to be invasive by any means but.. yeah what ener said lol since you said it so well. ^
    energester likes this.
  18. WhiskeyCoffee

WhiskeyCoffee Chain Saw Pick Powered

I've jus made the same kind of post on the Kila town thread..

Maybe I can have a chance of a tour of Eden before the big wipe? I know I'm cutting it short. We'll see.

Best of luck in the new Eden Build
  19. energester

Hey Whiskey nice seein you man. Sure man when you usually on I can show you around and let you run around. I chill on ts so maybe talk to ya too.
    Punkae likes this.
  20. WhiskeyCoffee

WhiskeyCoffee Chain Saw Pick Powered

I work all odd hours around the clock. We'll just see each other one day. I can remember a few laughs we've shared in TS, glad to see you're still around :)
    Punkae likes this.