Double Exp

Discussion in 'Event Suggestions' started by Shepherd, Feb 11, 2013.

1. Shepherd

Shepherd Leader of Aurora, Captain of the Aurora High Guard

Oh gee hi der,

So Cass, would it be possible to have a Double Exp Weekend this weekend like sat - sun? Or is it more work than its worth to set that up? I know how busy you are but I think it would bring a lot of people onto the server for the weekend and lift some spirits about the loss of our Mcmmo stats.
  2. zference

zference Bettercraft OG

Or for like, a few weeks. It'd make me play, that's for sure.
  3. Shepherd

2 days is plenty I think last time people that really tried got up to like pwr lvl of 2000 no problem.
  4. AmrothXD

AmrothXD Member

yep all that due play when most are of ..:( liked the idea of a 2 day xp bonus.. maybe to get peeps back do it more then 1 weekend..
  5. zference

zference Bettercraft OG

2 days is eh, maybe. How about two weekends?
    Shepherd likes this.
  6. Putasce

Putasce Retired Supermod

Back in my day, we had it so donors got an MCMMO exp increase. I think it was x1.5? But it would be nice to perhaps have a monthly weekend where everyone could have double. It would certainly get more people on those days and would perhaps provide a nice opportunity for when server events could be held, as we'd know that's when most people would be on.
    lamplover17 and Shepherd like this.
  7. zference

zference Bettercraft OG

Server events in the middle of McMMO exp grinding days? Sounds counter productive. At this point I wouldn't leave the underground. I have skills that need grinding!
  8. Darrington

Darrington ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) <SuperMod> Staff Member SuperMod

Server XP event sounds like a great idea. I think the XP events should be held on Milestones for the server.
    A few suggestions--
    -On monthly aniversary of our servers birth( or re-birth)
    -Cass's Birthday :p
    -Anyday we have over 50 players on at one time. (Verfied by a Mod)

And to modify what Puta mentioned. What about a 24 hour (24h IRL time) 25% xp boost that you can purchase from the account upgrades on the forums for like $5? It would generate needed income for the server and the player would not have to wait for an XP event.
  9. Punkae

Punkae Professional Freelance Tea Addict Staff Member [______________________]

Double xp is a hell of a lot more powerful than you'd think. I'd probably do it for like 30 minutes three or four times a day for the weekend if I were to do it.
  10. Annonny

Annonny Trusted

I don't know why, but double xp makes you level way faster than just half the time of regular xp. At least it seemed so to me in the past.
  11. Shepherd

I remembered we did it before and it brought alot of ppl to the server and i just thought it would work again
  12. energester

energester ๘ĘήĘŗۜﻖёڴτέя๖ت☻ ┌╦ۜ╤─ Staff Member Moderator

Unless it was something announced a long long time before it happened people wouldnt know about it and get left behind in mcmmo.
  13. Shepherd

thats why i was suggesting this weekend so we could make it known before it happens
  14. ♫Echizen444♫

♫Echizen444♫ [Official Pooh Bear]

You should have seen me on the other server...
    Th1Alchemist I believe made it so that the mcMMO rate was x10.
    I got over 1k exacavation skills in less then 5 minutes, lol.
  15. Punkae

Punkae Professional Freelance Tea Addict Staff Member [______________________]

Well that's just because the owner over there is a dummy and fails at life and permissions. I do think it's a bit silly that the person who did that was not banned... or rather, not kept banned. :P
  16. AmrothXD

AmrothXD Member

damm in 5 min .. there goes your challange and effort to work for it .. lets give then all 150k for free in skills so mcmmo is nutralized..hehe Dummy.. its to easy set up there.and there for we dont go there :rolleyes: