Application to join Abyss :p

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Comojo, Aug 3, 2013.

1. Comojo

Comojo New Member

1. What is your Minecraft Username? Comojo
    2. How old are you? 15
    3. What do you like doing most in Minecraft? (gathering resources, pvp, building, etc.) Probably building and stuff with other people
    4. How long have you been on PhoenixRisen? Like... 2 days :o
    5. Why do you think you would be valuable to the Abyssian Empire? Because... I won't grief or do anything bad and I'll try help the community
    6. Who do you know from the town of Abyss and how do you know that person/people? Just Cass as she's the owner
    7. Do you intend to stay in the town for a long time? I'm not planning to leave if I get in :D
    8. Have you been a member of any other town on this server? nope
    9. Have you ever been banned on this server? If so, why? I've never been banned
    10. Have you been banned on another server? If so, why? No, I usually follow the rules:cool:
    11. Do you understand and recognize our town rules? Do you pledge to obey them? I promise :D
    12. Include the word "Pineapple" in a sentence. Who lives in a pineapple under the sea ;)
    13. Tell something interesting about yourself. :) I like playing games like WoW and also Xbox.
    14. Anything else you'd like to tell us? This took my ages to fill out because I'm rubbish at this sort of thing D:
    15. Do you have any questions for us? No I don't think so ;)
  2. Punkae

Punkae Professional Freelance Tea Addict Staff Member [______________________]

Comojo

Accepted! Welcome to the town! :D
  3. Comojo

Comojo New Member

Thank you!! :D
  4. spike992

spike992 Professional Batman -ShadowMaster